Functional additives to improve productivity of shrimp production
Status Open, Technology Readiness Level 4 Lab testing, looking for Prototyping
Tags aquaculture farmed shrimp
Posted by BIOACTIVA S.A.C. on June 07, 2021 in Lima, Peru.
CATEGORY SHRIMP – CHALLENGE 4
How to reduce leaching losses in feed, bioremediation, by reducing the cost of production through improvement of performance and water quality of the pounds?
ASSOCIATED TECHNOLOGICAL APPLICATION
Production of functional additives and technologies associated with their elaboration
- Production of specific enzymes for aquatic organisms, symbiotics, binders, palatability enhancers, environment enhancers and water quality
- Combination of the above alternatives
- Technologies to apply the proposed solutions
DESCRIPTION OF NEED
Functional additives to be used in the diet or other route of administration on a production system to improve production performance, environmental conditions of production system and water quality
DESCRIPTION OF THE SOLUTION
(Products / services / applications that make up the solution(s))
Functional additives for administration in the diet or other routes on the production system to improve productivity, promote intestinal health and effectively replace the use of antibiotics. Technologies for their application are also included.
The solution may also have a beneficial effect in improving the conditions of the production environment and water quality as an added value.
Combinations of the above.
The additives must have an application on an industrial scale or in production farms and be stable throughout the production process which includes mixing, extruded / pelleting, packaging and storage, a low leak in addition to ensuring the performance in the animal in strategic stages of the production cycle and environmental conditions and be safe for humans.
SOLUTION FUNCTIONALITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Cost-efficient technological solution.
- Application in the diet or other alternative way on the production system.
- Similar or improved productive performance compared to conventional alternatives.
- Improve the conditions of the production environment and water quality.
- The solution must not generate negative impacts on the environment and be safe for humans.
Register to see more details of the project and to submit an expression of interest