We have some exciting news to share with you this month. Please take your time to go through our newsletter to learn about our new product updates.
NEW - Smoke Point Reference Fuel Blends are now Accredited
Paragon Scientific recently launched a new range of Smoke Point Reference Fuel Blends, which are suitable for the calibration and / or verification of analytical instrumentation for automatic or manual measurement of smoke point using ASTM D1322, IP 598 or other applicable methods.
We are pleased to announce that our range of Smoke Point Reference Fuel Blends have been successfully assessed by UKAS (The United Kingdom Accreditation Service) and are now part of our scope of accreditation to ISO 17025 and ISO 17034.
End users working to verify or calibrate their analytical instrumentation for automatic or manual measurement of smoke point can have confidence using Paragon's Smoke Point Reference Fuel Blends, as they provide the highest level of accreditation guarantee and the most credible certified data available worldwide.
Each CRM provides traceability of measurement to recognized national standards, and to units of measurement realized at the National Physics Laboratory (NPL), National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) or other recognized national standards laboratories, so end users can be confident the results are metrologically traceable.Key Benefits:
- Suitable for either automatic or manual measurements of smoke point using ASTM D1322, IP 598 or other applicable methods.
- Certified in strict accordance to ISO 17025 & ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation
- Highest level of accreditation guarantee, providing the most credible data available worldwide
- Fully traceable to international standards and low levels of uncertainty achieves maximum accuracy of data
- Supplied in 100 mL volume, tamper-evident packaging, providing assurance of sample integrity.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom.
- 12-month shelf life.
For more product information about our Smoke Point Reference Fuel Blends, please contact InnScience Labs Inc.